Bow Lake Elementary PTO
The goal of the Bow Lake PTO is to:
- Support teachers and families and build relationships with members of the Bow Lake Community.
- Raise funds to promote enriching activities, and support school operation to benefit Bow Lake's students, teachers and families.
- Promote parents contribution to day-to-day school operation and encourage parents' in-class and extra-curricular involvement.
We believe everyone benefits when staff, parents, family members and community work together to build up our children for a lifetime of learning!
Here is a list of scheduled PTO Meetings for the 2019-2020 school year and where the meetings will take place.
Note: all meetings are scheduled to take place on Wednesdays from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Sept.19 - Portable 1
- Oct. 3 - Virtual Mtg.
- Oct. 17, Portable 1
- Nov. 7, Virtual Mtg.
- Nov. 21 - Portable 1
- Dec. 5 - Virtual Mtg.
- Dec. 19 - Portable 1
- Jan. 16 - Virtual Mtg.
- Feb. 6 - Portable 1.
- Feb. 20 - Virtual Mtg.
- March 5 - Portable 1
- March 19 - Virtual Mtg.
- April 2 - Portable 1
- April 16 - Virtual Mtg.
- May 7 - Portable 1
- May 21 - Virtual Mtg.
- June 4 - Portable 1
- June18 - Virtual Mtg.
Meetings are used to:
- Have a chance to get to know a Bow Lake staff better or meet a community member.
- Learn about upcoming events.
- Share ideas about ways to help our school.
- Meet other parents and family members of Bow Lake students.
- Build up a positive community for our children.
Rotem Yossef, PTO President -rotem.@bowlakepto.org
Tom Blodgett, PTO Vice President tom.blodgett @highlineschools.org
Denise Permen, PTO Treasurer denise.permen @highlineschools.org