The goal of the Bow Lake PTO is to:
- Support teachers and families and build relationships with members of the Bow Lake Community.
- Raise funds to promote enriching activities, and support school operation to benefit Bow Lake's students, teachers and families.
- Promote parents contribution to day-to-day school operation and encourage parents' in-class and extra-curricular involvement.
We believe everyone benefits when staff, parents, family members and community work together to build up our children for a lifetime of learning!
The next PTO meeting will take place on Thursday, Feb. 14 from 5:00 to 6:00 in the library. PTO meetings will take place every Thursday of every month.
Meetings are used to:
- Have a chance to get to know a Bow Lake staff better or meet a community member.
- Learn about upcoming events.
- Share ideas about ways to help our school.
- Meet other parents and family members of Bow Lake students.
- Build up a positive community for our children.
Rotem Yossef, PTO President - rotem.yossef @gmail.com
Tom Blodgett, PTO Vice President tom.blodgett @highlineschools.org
Denise Permen, PTO Treasurer denise.permen @highlineschools.org