Bow Lake Elementary PTO
The goal of the Bow Lake PTO is to:
- Support teachers and families and build relationships with members of the Bow Lake Community.
- Raise funds to promote enriching activities, and support school operation to benefit Bow Lake's students, teachers and families.
- Promote parents contribution to day-to-day school operation and encourage parents' in-class and extra-curricular involvement.
We believe everyone benefits when staff, parents, family members and community work together to build up our children for a lifetime of learning!
All PTO meetings will take place once a month on Wednesdays at 5:15 p.m. via zoom https://highlineschools.zoom.us/j/7414523162. The first meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 20th.
Meetings are used to:
- Have a chance to get to know a Bow Lake staff better or meet a community member.
- Learn about upcoming events.
- Share ideas about ways to help our school.
- Meet other parents and family members of Bow Lake students.
- Build up a positive community for our children.
Heather Shropshire, PTO email@example.com